Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


I know, it's a bit early...but if I don't say it now, I'll get busy and it will be August before I say it.
Even though I'm Mr. Independent and am anxious to explore the world...I'm still happiest when I know my Daddy is nearby to catch me if (ok, when) I fall and has my back if (ok, when) I start a fight I can't finish (er uh...well he's actually there to help resolve the fight and then to teach me to not start the fight in the first place but "has my back" sounds cooler, more manly). Happy Father's Day Daddy (and Papa, Gramps, Great-Gramps, Opa, Uncle Todd, Tate and Mark and all of you other Daddies close to my heart!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love all the new pictures! The play yard looks like so much fun. Wish I could be there to play in it! See you guys in a couple of days. We're so excited!

Love,
Lisser