Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rara, Goff, Croy, Hemy and Mana




Gosh. Where do I start? We've had such a great summer that it left little time to sit in front of the computer and update my blog. In late July my friends from Oregon (now Cali), Rozalyn & Jeff, came all the way to Maine to visit me (I mean, "US"). We had a blast! We went to 'camp' where I had my first ride in a canoe, kayak AND caught my first fish. I had so much fun that in the morning when Daddy came in to get me I tried to tell him "Dad, I really had a marvelous time at camp. Could we please go there again some time?". All he heard was "Camp fun go back". Then it was on to Acadia Nat'l park where we did the park loop and lingered at Thunderhole and Cadillac Mountain. As you can see, I'm Mr. Independent now and prefer to do the walking myself.

P.S. In case you hadn't picked up on it by now...the names in the title to this blog are how I say the following: Rozalyn, Jeff, Troy (dad), Henry, Amanda (mama).

1 comment:

♥ Bandie ♥ said...

Rara & Goff, huh! LOL

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Tell them HI from me!