Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hold your horses...



We toddlers are so literal...I was helping Mom make chili one night and she had a bag of shredded cheese waiting on the counter (I LOVE to eat shredded cheese by the handful). I may have gotten carried away grabbing at things on the counter and asking her a zillion questions all at once, and she was starting to get a little frustrated with me... I asked her if I could have some cheese and she said Henry, just hold your horses. I don't really know WHY she wanted me to hold my horse...but....ok. I got down from the step stool, ran to my playroom and grabbed my horse. Got back up on the stepstool and asked "NOW can I have some cheese, please?". For some reason Mom and Dad found that really funny. Dad said, "Amanda, I don't see how you can possibly say no, he did EXACTLY what you asked him to". Mommy laughed, agreed and got me some cheese. Yeah!

1 comment:

Angela and Rob said...

You are the smartest kid EVER Henry!