Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Budding chef


I'm not sure if you're aware....but...I LOVE the food network. Mom and Dad often let me watch a little TV in the afternoon. It used to be that I'd watch a little Thomas the Train, Backyardigans or some other age-appropriate TV (usually DVD). BUT...now I'm hooked on the food network (I'll never tell how I came to know it was on channel 'four-four'...it's a secret. Drives Mom and Dad nuts that they don't know how I discovered it. hee hee). Anyhow...I love to put on cooking shows for Mom and Dad (and anyone else who will listen). Recently, I've taken to grilling--because it's a great way to get "added flavor". I didn't have a grill so Mom came up with a great idea and voila--an indoor grill. Please note how organized I am...(see tools under the grill, as well as the fish I have prepared)...oh yeah...I'm going to be on Hell's Kitchen some day. Oops....don't let Mom and Dad know I'm watching TV after bed time too. Shhhhhhhh.....

3 comments:

Adventures With Lucy said...

Love it, Amanda! :) What a cutie he is!

Littler Blooms said...

So Henry, could you explain to me how to use indirect heat when grilling.... I just don't get it. I also can't get pizza on the grill nearly as good as your mom and day.

Flowers Family Blog said...

Morning Henry!! I am checking out your site and I love the pictures I am already back to 2008!