Friday, February 23, 2007

Best room in the house




















...I don't have very many pictures of the house yet...but here's the most important room...My Playroom! It's still a work in progress b/c Mama wants to repaint the back of the bookshelves white and Daddy needs to put a gate up in front of the radiator. I know "hot" so I stay away from it...but I want my friends (& cousins) who live in newer houses and don't know about
radiators to be safe. All in all, it's a pretty sweet place to hang out. Oh. Lina...Mama said she told you ages ago that she'd send you a picture of the tin ceiling in the dining room-here it is. Cool isn't it? The house has plenty of room for company so if any of you want to visit Maine have your peeps call my peeps and we'll get a reservation going.

No comments: