Friday, February 23, 2007

Road trip!






A few weeks ago, Daddy had a conference in Boston so Mama and I tagged along. What a great time we had! We stayed at the Mariott at Copley place in downtown Boston. I loved the huge window that looked down on the city and spent most of my time looking for buses and trucks. Even cooler was the walkway that connects the hotel to the Prudential center b/c then I was practically close enough to feel the rumble of the trucks on the road. Can you tell I'm obsessed with trucks these days? Then we drove down to the Cape to visit Malinda, Mark and Zane (who we knew in Oregon) and had a blast. We took the ferry to Martha's Vineyard (my first time on the water!) and had an evening of music...Lot's of fun! On the way home we stopped to see Carol and Tom (Auntie Melissa's parents)...the last time I'd met them I was still in Mama's belly...so I'd changed quite a bit. Thankfully I was on my best behavior and didn't tear their house apart! Could be because they cooked us a wonderful brunch and I was entertained with my cool new books!

No comments: