Friday, August 21, 2009

Beatin' the heat

Oh...I feel really badly for the people who weren't at camp today (or somewhere near the water) it was H-O-T!!! We pretty much spent the rest of the weekend swimming from the dock to the float Uncle Tate put out in the middle of the cove. Even though I had my life jacket on the whole time, I was a little afraid to 'swim'. We haven't taken a swim class since Mom went back to work in November...and this was really the first time the water was warm enough for me to get in the 'deep and swim (I've played in the shallow water near the shore the last couple times I've been at camp). After some time in the water glued to Mom and Dad, I relaxed and had a blast. I *really* had fun on this float--Mom and Dad would motor me around. Later in the day I held on like they did and helped kick to get us out to the float faster. 'Motor boat motor boat go so slow, MB MB go so fast, MB MB STEP ON THE GAS (giggle, laugh, cackle...repeat)

No comments: