Thursday, August 13, 2009

Best seat in the house



Thanks to a tip from the head conductor (our dear friend, Bruce) we got the best seats in the house...the 2nd deck in the caboose. Much to my delight, we were able to see Thomas each time we went around a bend. SO MUCH FUN! I had a blast (and can't wait to go back next year). The ride on Thomas was awesome AND there was all kinds of things to do...it was a little rough in the afternoon b/c we played all the way through nap, but, I kept it together pretty well by my standards. Later in the afternoon we met up with Bruce and his wife and they treated us to a great meal where we got to sit outside and look at the water and play a great game of "I spy". Thanks again Bruce & Kevin...it was great to see you!! The folk festival is right around the corner...we'd love to have you visit! ;-)

No comments: