Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Big Boy Bed



After the excitement of my birthday celebration wore off (about a day and a half later, to be exact) I decided my life needed some spicing up-I'm a big boy, afterall. So, during my nap I climbed out of my crib. I did it so silently that Mama and Daddy didn't even hear me get out. They didn't know I was on the loose until I called for help with the door. They both panicked and wondered aloud what to do. Mama asked me to show her how I got out...she must not have liked what she saw b/c I was moved into my big boy bed the very next day! I stayed in bed all night but nap times have been a bit more challenging to me because I can see my toys and books and they are very tempting. Mama and Daddy bought a video monitor and that's worked out well because now I know they're keeping a close eye on me...so I stay in bed like a BIG boy--even during naptime! My new Elmo book helps too (Thanks Roni & Ness!)

No comments: