Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Birthday Boy



Turning 2 was quite a celebration for me! On my actual birthday we made OWL COOKIES. The next day was Thanksgiving...we had most of the family together for dinner and 'partied' after and had a blast. Then a few days later Mama invited my two best friends over for a playgroup party. We played, made our own pizza and had cupcakes (a tower of them in my cool new tonka truck). I wasn't quite ready to say 'buh buy' to my birthday just yet...so for the next few nights Mama and Daddy would load a single cupcake in the truck, light the candle and sing "Happy Birthday" to me (and I had the same look of delight on my face each time). These pictures are from my last cupcake. I tried to get them to serve me a "candle breakfast" the next morning but they said I have to wait until next year!

No comments: